-->

saiasayangkamu


Monday, 22 October 2012

My Feeling

Dun know how to start. it's about my feeling. sy gembira mempunyai family yg sgt sygkn sy. especially my mother and my father. without them, sy tk kn ada disini. today is my mother's birthday. Happy birthday my beloved mother. I love you so much ^^, tk lupa juga pada adik-2. walaupun mereka sering buat sy marah, sy tetap bersabar. because I love my sisters very much. I got new brother in my family. thats make me really-2 happy. I love you too my younger brother. hope adik Mustaqeem jadi org yg berguna dan soleh ^^,

Tk lupa juga pada kengkawan sy. they have always been with me dikala susah dan senang. they took care of me like a family. I love they very much also. without them, I will feel lonely and nothing inside in my heart such as people living all alone. I just want happiness in my life. can feel love someone. but, can I get all of that? it all depends on destiny. hanya mampu berserah kepada Allah.

I am a very hot-tempered. mood sometimes change by itself. very difficult for someone to understand me. I want someone who understands me without me telling one myself actually. may be very difficult what I wanted. but that's me. I do not want to be a hypocrite. I want to be my true self.

I want a life with no fights. but all of that may be impossible. sure everyone will have problems in life. can't get away from it all. only able to be patient and strong in facing all this. I want to build a new life. hope everything will be better soon. I must change my life so what I want is achieved. My dream is just to succeed in life one day and make my family proud of me ^^,
Posted by zoey ryukichiz at 08:59
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
zoey ryukichiz
my name is fiq , nineteen already , still study at limkokwing university , course in creative multimedia , im just a simple person , but sometimes im like a child , hehe , saia suke membe yg gile2 , yg 1 kepala ngn saia , suke buad lawak jugak la , myb , hehe , ade 3 adik bradik , saia yg sulung , so , kene ade tanggungjawab ckit la , huhu , smile always , dun combonx2 k , daaaaaa~ peace ^^,v
View my complete profile

CHAT BOX

MP3

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (5)
    • ▼  October (1)
      • My Feeling
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)

Followers

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.